Saturday, July 13, 2013

Even More Tales From The Past (As They Come).

Hi again!

It's been awhile! I've spent the past two weeks converting my camcorder videos to editable clips for my new laptop. Aside from not having the CD for the digital camera (nor being able to find a useable online version), I also switched over to a Mac! Despite the changes, simply waiting for 5-6 months of video footage to convert has been the hardest part of the work.

So! I'm going to mash up video clips in various ways (haven't decided the creative angle yet), and post them on YouTube. ...but since I'm doing that, I might as well post them here. Some videos don't have a blog story to go with them, so in those cases I will just write one. The first one will be about my trip to Dreamland.

No comments:

Post a Comment