Thursday, March 5, 2015

Welcome Back

As the new school year approaches, I've been thinking about writing in this journal again. I returned to South Korea to teach. I have been here about six months. Starting in the middle of a school year has been a heck of a challenge, but like I mentioned already, the new school year has just begun.  I refrained from journaling earlier for reasons which I'll bring up later. ..but now I think it will be important to start writing again. I think it will be more helpful to keep things in account for personal reference as well as to help anyone who comes across this blog and would like to know more about teaching in Korea.

So, here's to a new start! The first week of school is nearly over, and the real work will begin. Follow me on my journey.

-Shirby

No comments:

Post a Comment