Thursday, February 9, 2012

환영합니다!!!

I don't know if the title is right, but I want it to say, "Welcome!"  Welcome to this blog. Here, I'll be entertaining you all with my adventures in South Korea (for now). Let's get started!!!

About me (briefly):
I'm a new recruit of the TaLK (Teach and Learn in Korea) Program. I graduated from university and decided to apply for this program. It wasn't my ultimate goal in life to become a teacher, but I feel like this is an important stepping stone in my life. I have a history of living in different countries, but this trip is truly different from the others. I'm living on my own, without the "shelter" of an American military base, or my parents.

Here in Korea, I've got to get a handle on surviving here, learning the language, adjusting to the new culture, and growing as a person. It's gonna be a big task, I know, but, I think I'm ready. I mean, I got on the plane and made it here!

Three days of orientation have come and gone! I'm trying to catch up this blog with current events, so stay tuned for more.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment