Wednesday, November 7, 2012

...What now?

This month's weekend schedule is filling up fast. There's a wedding, a birthday, a cultural trip, and a seminar to think about attending. There's a Perfume concert in Seoul that I'm wishing I knew about earlier (I don't think I'll make it). I've got to finish an essay for TaLK. ...Why are the kids in punishment position near my desk? Honestly, I'm trapped behind their wall. On the bright side, it looks like I have a cubicle now! Anyways....

I should be writing things down when I think, Oh, I should look into that when I get to school tomorrow.  When I sit in front of my computer at school, my brain promptly goes blank and I forget important (and non-important) things I meant to find the answers to. Perhaps, I should just visit a PC bang. Nah...

I'm worried about some upcoming stress. I'm trying hard to come at the situation in a practical way. Levelheaded, and open-minded.  The issue: What to do after TaLK. The problem: What's the best solution; what's my favorite solution; what's the most probable solution? I don't like this kind of uncertainty, but I'm trying hard to just do what I can and leave the rest to God and time. It's times like these when I need someone to talk to. Sometimes I need many people to talk to. It often happens that when you let out all your thoughts, all that's left in your head is the right answer. I need that right now.

Well, I really don't have anything too important to say. On the bright side, this will be a short and sweet post. :D

'Til next time
-Shirby

No comments:

Post a Comment